Phone for orders on weekdays
from 8am to 5pm:
+371 27334797,+371 64268690.
Email for questions and orders:
Gray peas, large 0,7 kg
Gray peas - large 100 g: Energy value 1520 kJ / 360 kcal.
Fat 1,5 g, including 0,34 g saturated fatty acids, 0,18 g mono-unsaturates, 0,88 g polyunsaturated fatty acids.
Carbohydrates 53,3 g, including sugars 3,0 g, polyols 0 g, starch 4,76 g.
Fiber 13,.0 g.
Protein 26,7 g.
Salt 0,05 g - salt content is the result of the presence of natural sodium only.
Recipe: boiled gray peas with smoked dried meat and onions
1. Immerse gray peas in cold water for 2 3 hours. Then the peas are drained of water and rinsed in running water.
2. Pour clean water into a saucepan, add the peas and cook for about 30 50 minutes until ready. Salt is added when the peas are almost ready. Occasionally remove foam formed by boiling peas in a saucepan. If the water has decreased, add additional boiling water.
3. While the peas are boiling, the onions and smoked dried meat slices are finely chopped.
4. Heat the oil-free pan and fry the meat for a few minutes, then add the onions. Fry until the onions and the meat are golden brown. Finally add freshly ground black pepper.
5. Pour the water from the prepared peas into a sieve. Pour them back into the hot pot, replace the lid and allow the peas to rest for 5 minutes.
Serve the peas with a spoonful of roasted meat and onions.
Pack of 10 pieces.
Shelf life: 360 days.